May 27, 2013

Winnie the Pooh Fan Spends $100,000 on Collection

The Daily Mail in the UK has reported on Winnie the Pooh fan Deb Hoffmann who has spent nearly $100,000 building up the world’s biggest memorabilia collection in her home.


This massive 20 year collection consists of 8,900 items including a limited-edition bee worth $1,000 and Pooh bears from the 1960's. The entire collection so far fills four rooms in her four-bedroom house in Wisconsin.

"I scour thrift shops and websites like eBay for anything to do with Pooh and his famous friends including Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore. One of my most valuable items is a handmade bee that was part of the original Disney World Winnie the Pooh costume. I love Winnie the Pooh because he’s so friendly and warm and I think he represents a simpler time, safer time when we didn’t have so much tragedy and drama in the world. I might slow down in the years to come but I don’t think I’ll ever stop." - Deb Hoffmann

Deb's collection has taking up so much room she’s now hanging some of her collection from the ceilings. If you like to see more images of this mega Pooh fan go HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and contributing